How do I care for my new suit?
Handwash suits separately in cold water and rinse in cold water
Lay suits separately flat out and dry in shade, do not place on a heater or place in direct sunlight
- Do not iron
Avoid contact with rough surfaces as it can cause fabric pulling. EG- rocks, pebble/ stone pool surfaces. We do not/ will not take responsibility for balling of fabrics when made in contact with rough surfaces.
- Although all of our suits are tested on light sensitivity, sweat, chlorine and seawater, if you wish to keep your suit in good shape avoid extensive use in hot tubs, chlorine pools, etc.
- Light colors may fade quicker when used often in water and direct sunlight.
- Make sure after leaving the beach that all sand is removed from garment as this can dry out the fabric.
- Do not dry clean or wash in warm or hot water.
- Avoid direct contact with sunscreens, oils & chlorine- this may cause colour to fade and damage material.
What are our suits made of?
We have different ranges of fabrics, all are made with the highest quality fabrics, they are a luxuriously soft and stretchy blend. Material specifications are shown with each suit individually. All of our fabrics are from Italy and are made in a sustainable factory.
What do I do if I receive a faulty item?
Please email email@example.com with your name, order number, and a photo of the issue so we can resolve it for you
How do I know which size to get?
The sizing charts located on each product page serves as a general guideline. If you have questions about a specific style’s measurements, you can always reach out to our team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), we are happy to help you find the perfect size. There are some specifications listed in the product details, most of our suits are true to size.
Where are the suits made?
- WAIKIKI SWIMWEAR is designed in Amsterdam and made in Bali, Indonesia.
And last but not least Wear with confidence we made these pieces for you to love yourself in each way, because you are perfect just how you are!